Welcome to Dianna's webpage.

It has been provided to keep friends and family updated on her life with Fanconi anemia (FA).

Dianna was diagnosed with FA in April 1998.

FA causes aplastic anemia (bone marrow failure), as well as many different types of cancers.

She had a few of the obvious signs of FA: missing both thumbs, deaf in her right ear, very small for her age, and had corrective surgery at birth on her intestines.

Dianna had a sibling donor bone marrow transplant at Medical City Dallas, TX.


Transplant date: October 1, 2008

Dianna went to heaven September 1, 2009

HOME:

126 Edgewood Dr.
Lewisville, TX 75067
Phone #: 972-436-4816

Normal Blood Count Range:
White blood count: (normal 4.5-13.5)
Red blood count: (normal 4.0-5.20)
HGB: (normal 11.5-15.5)
Platelets: (normal 140-440)
ABS NEUT#: (normal 1.50-6.50)

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dianna's Funeral Arrangements

Visitation: Thursday September 3, 2009
6:30PM-8:30PM
First Baptist Church Lewisville TX
1251 W.Valley Ridge Blvd
Lewisville TX 75077

Funeral Service: Friday September 4th, 2009
10:00AM
First Baptist Church Lewisville TX
1251 W. Valley Ridge Blvd
Lewisville , TX 75077


Burial Service: Friday September 4th, 2009
3:00PM
Ryan Cemetery
Ryan Oklahoma 73565

10 comments:

Teresa said...

We'll be going tomorrow. You're family is in our hearts and prayers. May God wrap his arms around you...

Love, Teresa

Charisse said...

Dearest Nanette,
I so wish that I could be there. However, being overseas, it is not possible. Please know that we have been praying for you and your family. We prayed for you last night at prayer meeting and we will be praying for you as you celebrate Dianna's life at her funeral.
Lots of love,
Charisse

Debra C. said...

Nanette, Bret & Nicholas,
Dianna looked beautiful tonight! She is now with God and His angels laughing and playing with no pain. My sincere and deepest heartfelt sympathy goes out to you all. I have been praying so hard for God to give you strength and comfort and bring you peace. Dianna was my little angel and made such a wonderful impact on my life, as all of you have. You are the most wonderful family and friends. Please always remember that Dianna will be with me in my heart wherever I am and wherever I go. All of you will always be in my heart with me too. You all have been such an inspiration to me. May God wrap you in His arms and surround all of you with His loving angels. Tomorrow we will all celebrate Dianna's wonderful life and the joy and love she brought to us. I love you all. Please call me anytime as I'll always be here for you!!! I love you all!
Love always,
Debra Crisp

Momma Bear said...

Nanette and family,

Our hearts and prayers are with you all during this difficult time. Praying for the peace of God that passeth all understanding to be with you all.

Blessings and Bear Hugs,

Wesley's Mom said...

Teresa, I'm so glad you'll be there. Please extend hugs from all her FAmily and let her know we are all thinking of her.

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there for Dianna's service. I have thought about you all day. Dianna was a sweet young lady and I will always think of her when I see anything "Hannah Montana". She brought a smile to my face with her stories about her brother. What a sweet girl she was. Dianna will not be forgotten.

Heather Pedroncelli
Medical City Children's Hospital

Wesley's Mom said...

I can only imagine today must be a hard day for you. I'm thinking about you.

Heidi Foreman said...

To Dianna's momma:
I know you don't know me, but I have been following the progress of your daughter, and am so sorry to hear of her passing. What a beautiful child, please know that she has touched even the lives of those you may not know. Her's and your courage ranks high, may God comfort you and bring love to you as your child has brought to me.

Charisse said...

Hello Nanette,
I just wanted to stop past to let you know I am thinking and praying for you in this difficult time. I know that the funeral would have been extremely difficult. We love you and pray Jesus will wrap you in His arms.
Love Charisse

Karlysmom said...

Thinking about you....keeping you in our prayers.
Hugs,
The Ross Family